Two-time Nobel Prize winner, Dr. Linus Pauling had this to say about Chelation:|
"Chelation therapy is far safer and much less expensive than surgical treatment of atherosclerosis. Chelation therapy might eliminate the need for bypass surgery and is equally valid when used as a preventative treatment".
Dr. Wittel can add to that: "You are only as old as your blood vessels"
Kelowna (Park Place) Clinic
|Chelation therapy (pronounced Key-Lay-Shun) is derived from the Greek word chele meaning claw of a crab. It refers to how, in a pincer like fashion, a chelating agent grabs onto an electrically charged mineral ion such as lead, copper, iron or calcium. EDTA is a chelating agent that was developed in Germany in the 1930's and was at first used for treatment of lead poisoning and in the 1950's already Doctors observed that other medical problems such as Arthritis or Atherosclerosis also improved. |
Quote from the book: 'The Chelation Way' by Dr. Morton Walker
Even with our medical establishment's non-recognition of Chelation's best effect, the treatment's most important application is for preventing or reversing heart and artery pathology derived from diminished blood circulation. The chelating agent, called EDTA, removes toxic metals, improves circulation, enhances the immune system and inhibits the creation of "free radicals". Free Radicals are now believed by many scientists to be an important contributing cause of atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries), cancer, diabetes, alzheimer's and other diseases of aging.
Dr. Wittel MD, Heidi, Brenda, & Tina
|Chelation acts like a powerful magnet for toxic metals. Toxic metals act like festering slivers. Once they are pulled out with Chelation, the body then heals itself.
Quote from: Dr. Peter J. Van Der Schaar, Cardiac Surgeon, Director, International Biomedical Center, The Netherlands. Chairman of American Board of Chelation Therapy.
"I now achieve more lasting results with less risk, enhancing the benefits of surgery, and often avoiding surgery, by providing chelation therapy for my patients."
Other Benefits of Chelation
Quoted from the book 'Forty Something Forever' by: Arlene Brecher
- Reduction of liver-produced cholesterol
- Lowered insulin requirements in diabetics
- Lowered blood cholesterol levels
- Reduced high blood pressure
- Normalization of cardiac arrhythmias
- Relief from leg muscle cramps
- Reduction in allergic symptoms
- Normalized weight
- Improved psychological and emotional status
- Enhanced sensory input: better sight, hearing, taste
- Fewer excessive heart contractions
- Lessened varicose vein pigmentation
- Lightened age spots
- Fewer aches and pains, arthritic and otherwise
- Less reliance on pain medication
- Hair loss stopped and reversed
- Reversal of impotence
- Alzheimer's Disease symptoms reversed
- Reduced need for duiretics
- Cold extremities warmed
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome overcome
- Memory, and mental concentration improved
- Post-cataract surgery vision loss restored
- Cosmetic changes, including more lustrous hair, added eye sparkle, stronger unsplit nails, better skin color, fewer visible wrinkles and a more youthful appearance.
|Intended for a Canadian Audience
A documentary exposing the attempt to hide the revolutionary results of the 10 year $31 million NIH study to assess the impact of Chelation Therapy on heart disease and diabetes.
[ Click Here ]
[ Click Here ]
Contact Dr. Wittel
No cost - No obligation
[ Click here ]